I. ELECTRICAL AND HEAT POWER ENGINEERING:
• Electric energy systems and networks;
• Thermal electric power stations;
• Electric drive and automation of the industrial structures and
• Relay protection and automation of the electric energy systems;
• Electric power supply;
• Gas-turbine units and engines;
• Unconventional and renewable energy sources;
• Technology of the electric and heat energy generation;
• Water and fuel production technology at the thermal electric power stations.
II. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:
• Metal processing technology and machines;
• Technical maintenance, repair and servicing of the electric and
• Technological machines and equipment.
III. ECONOMY AND MANAGEMENT:
• Economy and management (at the energy sector);
• Accounting and audit (at the energy sector).
IV. ELECTRONICS, RADIO ENGINEERING AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS:
• Industrial electronics;
• Microelectronics and semiconductor devices.
V. INFORMATION SECURITY:
• Complex supply of the information security of the automated systems.
VI. MANAGEMENT AT THE TECHNICAL SYSTEMS:
• Automation and management at the technical systems.
VII. IN BACHELOR'S DEGREE:
ELECTRICAL AND HEAT POWER ENGINEERING:
• Electroenergy and electrotechnology.
ELECTRONICS, RADIO ENGINEERING AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS:
• Infocommunication technologies and communication systems.
• Managament of information security.